Broken Basmati rice, organic quinoa, veggies (peppers, zucchini, sweetcorn, onions, mushrooms, garlic), organic flaxseeds and various spices topped some sweet chilli sauce.
I cooked a cup of rice and a bit of quinoa which gives me around 1000 calories which are mainly from carbohydrates. I also had spinach for starters and will be having houmous and rice cakes for a cheeky dessert. Getting it in.
- bymadeleien likes this
- compassionatevegan715 likes this
- theguineafowlpath likes this
- tahomans likes this
- derkuehlschrankistleer likes this
- theprodigalbum said: Filed under “things to show people who ask what delicious things vegans eat”
- theprodigalbum likes this
- thatswhatimnot likes this
- josephxkendrick posted this