The Vegan Zombie teaches us how to make a chocolate pudding.
I love this guy so much. Seems like such a dude. I need to find some vegan suitable biscuits like these in the UK. I think most bourbons are okay but are they the same as these? Can anyone help me?
- 190590 answered: It’d be different, but you could blend dark chocolate chips with hobnobs. It wouldn’t be as chocolatey but it’d taste rad.
- kirstyrebecca said: Doves Farm and Against The Grain (a little bit dearer) do some lovely biscuits!
- embraceyourvibrations likes this
- one-queer-ass-hufflepuff reblogged this from josephxkendrick and added:
- josephxkendrick likes this
- ronipony likes this
- butt-stallion-says-hello likes this
- saintelumiere likes this
- courtneypamyupamyu reblogged this from josephxkendrick and added:
- courtneypamyupamyu likes this
- jawsandstarwarsagree likes this
- vegasmic likes this
- toiletsnacks answered: IFLT/IFLY/IFLH
- toiletsnacks likes this
- josephxkendrick posted this